This is Peki's full fledged lecture video on manipulation with cards. It was originally released in German in 1994, but Peki has dubbed it himself in English. If you want to learn how to manipulate cards this is the video to learn it from. Keep in mind that Jeff McBride started with stage manipulation influenced from Pekis performance. PEKI won many international awards with his manipulation show. Also the German Championship, the European Championship and to times an award in the FISM World Championship.
Peki has a beautiful soft and lyrical style and reveals all his tricks and tips and ways to practice, including the various gimmicks he uses to achieve seamless transitions, wonderful color changes and other highly visual transformations. Some of the areas Peki addresses are:
- Manipulation with single cards
- Manipulation with card fans
- Manipulation with giant cards
- Gimmicks and loads from the coat
- Combination of different moves
- Peki's entire routine (performance only)
- Specialty tricks and gimmicked cards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.